Hee Sheong's birthday celebration | G3 Kitchen & Bar, Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar


celebrating an old friend's birthday who needs at least 10 birthdays to make him look older rather than boyish :

  food menu.

 Prawn & Tuna Pizza   RM26
light and yummy crisp crust pizza topped with seafood. de grassy arugula was kinda scary at first (I agree). too much bitter and buttery can be bad for health sometimes.. haha.

Spicy Clam & Prawn Spaghetti   RM26
it gave a faint taste of lime but de dish was pretty forgettable. credit given to de generous amount of clams.

Fettuccine Salmon   RM29 
absolutely no comment when it comes to fish. but it was palatable. great for sharing as I have always think that too much creamy carbonara can make you feel easily satiated.

Chicken Tikka Masala   RM29
(require 20 mins to serve)
a half chicken marinated with Indian spice, served together with brown rice, onions, tomatoes, and mint yogurt sauce. de chicken was rather tender and juicy, and I'm loving de mint sauce. brown rice wasn't my favourite though, too oily (see for yourself).

 Moroccan Lamb Shank   RM32
(with sweet potato mash)
 de barbaric moment.

Lobster Risotto with Ox Tongue   RM34
portion for ox tongue was way too generous (I cannot eat anyway) and I would prefer them to add more lobster instead. anyway, risotto is like baby food to me, nahhh not my favourite either. 



de birthday boy at de age of 27.
and he is not food.


btw G3 don't serve plain water (tap water). only bottled water available which is part of de down side of de restaurant. no water policy, seriously?

END

Comments