Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks | The Gardens Mall


looking for afternoon snacks to boost de energy bar
(perhaps not something unfamiliar)

it was 3pm but check out de crowds.
we had to wait for a while to get our seats. 
people just couldn't stop eating at any time =D
.
.

besides de well-known fried chicken cutlets, 
we chose:
#1 Handmade Oyster Mee Shua   RM6.50
蚵仔面线
very thick soup base mee shua added with three raw oysters, shredded chicken and coriander as toppings (sambal chilli paste available at your own preference). no I didn't want to eat de raw oyster but god knows why I still took one eventually. I kinda dislike to be served with disposable plastic spoon as it makes food becomes least appealing (and why lazy). overall, this small portion was still perfect for an afternoon snack.  


#2 Seafood Tempura   RM6
甜不辣
small strips of seafood paste were well mixed with spice powder.
Saam and I enjoyed it very much- recommended!


I'm feeling hungry, again.

END

Comments