Seremban Seafood Village 芙蓉烧蟹海鲜村 | Jalan Tuanku Munawir, Seremban


in order to do something different for wedding gathering, we took a day trip down to Seremban for a better food hunting experience.

"de early bird gets to eat". indeed, to avoid de peak hour and de frustrating moments, it is advisable for you to arrive de place early. I have been told over de phone reservation was not even required.

Signature baked crabs.
this is de very famous baked crabs that everyone claimed it should not be missed. true enough, de crab meat was fresh, succulent and juicy. de thick dark sauce was somewhat sweet and salty with a mildly burnt aftertaste (and hence- baked crabs I suppose). it was delicious at point of my first bite, but towards de end things might get a lil too salty and all I needed was a bucket of water. nonetheless, it was still a blissful meaty crab. 

there was this homemade chilli dipping sauce to go along too. unfortunately, I didn't really get de chance to try de chilli sauce owing to de strong flavour of de crabs.

Sweet spicy crabs.
I totally agree that this was not de signature flavour owned by them as this was not de best I've eaten so far. steamed buns were not that soft either. but again, they were really fresh meaty crabs.

 Fried salted egg squid.
coated by salted egg on de outside, it was good as overall.

Sweet and sour pork. 
not laden with too floury batter. taste wise it was on average.

Steamed lala with superior stock.
seriously, I would think that this tasted pretty much like a confinement dish. de soup was totally non-palatable as they added too much of de chinese yellow rice wine. not everyone likes it though and definitely it is a no-no to me.


CLOCKWISE
i) Signature bean curd,   ii) Stir-fried sweet potato leaves with belacan, and iii) Fried egg in Fu-Rong style
dishes that added more varieties into our lunch. 


group photo of my unimates=)

END

Comments