Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf | Bangsar Village I


so here we are - at a secluded place of de Bangsar Cold Storage Supermarket. no, we weren't here for grocery shopping.

"let me in or I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow your house down"

Mighty Piggy Burger   RM24   ---recommended
pork patty seasoned with spices, topped with fried egg, cheese, tomato slices, lettuce, herb mayo and served with fries and garden salad. I'm happy to say that de pork patty wasn't dry (in fact it was kinda tender juicy). indeed, a perfect combination.

The Wolf's Favourite   RM27   ---recommended
when selecting a pasta, carbonara is my least preferred choice as I always find it tasty only for de first few bites but sooner becoming very satiated towards de end (unless I get someone to share). nevertheless, de runny yolk of de poached egg in The wolf's favourite is definitely everyone's favourite. loving its generous amount of smoked bacon and crispy bacon bits too! 

I'm so hungry I could eat a wolf   RM28
it wasn't a tempting breakfast (even for its sausage and bacon) and sadly to say it was pretty forgettable. sauteed mushrooms, on de other hand, were not warm upon serving (blame de air-conditioner?) and that was really disappointing. baked beans were too watery either. Marmalade or Plan B (although find it degrading lately) still serve better breakfast. 

Salmon Avocado   RM25
served in smooth creamy sauce. salmon was kinda overcooked. ahhh... things just gone wrong without pork =P

one thing that is so true about Three Little Pigs is that their desserts are not as great as expected. we tried cranberry cookies and also its sundae but they did not impress. anyhow, don't bother trying and go to Ben's (just a suggestion) that is just opposite if you want something sweet. after all, wolf doesn't really like desserts, right?

Carl says "Bello" to everyone =D

PS. when the sun goes down and de three little pigs go home, de big bad wolf comes out to play (wolf menu served starting at 6pm)- you may notice naming of dishes are different and some dishes will not be available too. AHHH BIG BAD WOLF IS HERE!

END

Comments