Kyoei Tokyo Ramen | Pavilion KL


just like most ramen restaurants, there are three types of ramen soup base available in Kyoei: Shoyu (soy sauce), Shio (salt), and Miso. although it may not have de most favourite ramen, Kyoei's ramen is made special by using bamboo stick and has a distinguished appearance. de irregular shape of ramen gave a springy but firm texture. and to me, I would say it has a cross-texture of ramen and pan mee.



Kyoei Ramen Set (Shoyu).
besides ramen with its standard ingredients, a set meal also comes with sides of potato salad, two stuffed Kyoei chicken wings (similar to gyoza stuffing and they were deboned), a mini bowl of curry rice, and completed with a green tea ice-cream at de end.

Gyoza.
not served as de usual pan fried, I should rephrased this as deep-fried gyoza. taste wise, it actually taste better than it looks.

Kyo Chan Ramen (Shio).
I think I prefer Shio version of ramen. Chasu was nothing to remember and de only special thing, as I've mentioned earlier on, was perhaps its ramen. onsen egg was not de type I would go crazy because it belonged to those seasoned salt boiled egg (again) that has gone viral in various ramen restaurants that I have tasted recently. I supposed de onsen egg that I crave for since last time, as I recall, has a runny yolk but not that salty.

if you dislike de usual ramen. taberu?

END

Comments