The Coffee Enthusiast

I'm being hooked on coffee since artisan coffee is in trend but I will always try to keep my coffee intake to not more than a cup per day. below listed some of de coffee shops at convenient location which I like to visit :

#1 Eight Ounce Coffee | The Gardens Mall KL. 
even though it is located in an open space with less privacy, it doesn't stop me to frequent de place. it has been my favourite spot whenever I visit The Gardens and Midvalley.
Cappuccino by default.
remember to order a vanilla mille crepe as it matches perfectly with their coffees.


#2 Jamaica Blue Coffee | Midvalley Megamall KL.
this place deserved some credits although I have only patronised once. not because they served bad coffee but it's due to a lame logistic reason: 1) location. I've always passed by Eight Ounce first (I usually parked my car in The Gardens), so you know what will happen. do check out their food menu which look rather promising too!
they can produce beautiful coffee art which is quite instragram worthy.


#3 EspressoLab | Pavilion KL.
**exclusively for CIMB Bank credit, debit & Kwik card: 20% off beverages and 10% off food.

located in a secluded area at Times Bookstore, this is exactly a prefect place for bookworm and coffee geek to spend their private time. you might consider only to stick with their coffee although sometimes they do offer promotion set with cakes. cakes are pretty much similar to those you get in StXrbucks.
*****************************************
if you're missing de EspressoLab at Times you can now proceed to de lab located at Level 1 (opposite food court area). despite a more spacious area, they have also added a few savoury mains into their menu.

this Chocolate Royale cake came with a familiar taste of nutella but it was at de correct sweetness. it surprised us because we did not expect it to be yummy in de first place. a perfect coffee match too!

Nutella Chocolate was a worst. dry. nightmare. it seemed lk it has been there for few days.


#4 Marjorina Cafe | Kajang.
this is de place where you can really taste de difference between Flat White, Latte, and Cappuccino. being a milk person but opt for a stronger coffee flavour at de same time, I found that I favour flat white more. cappuccino has a frothy top (more foam) but certain baristas made a thicker milk layer simply because they want to do a nice coffee art- which did not imply a true cappuccino. 


#5 McCafe | McDonald's.
I cannot get any excited when a new McCafe has opened at a place near home. for express coffee, this place is a great alternative to StXrbucks as I felt their coffee has less syrup. provided if they use a better milk not local milk, their coffee will taste even better.


so where is your favourite coffee spot?

END

Comments