Restoran Million | Jalan Ipoh KL


I heard this place is one of de oldest restaurants located at Jalan Ipoh. according to mom I've been to this place when I was young but seriously I have no fond memory of it at all.

from upper left and clockwise:
#1 Fish congee ---recommended
#2 Fried rice cake
#3 Fried ojien
#4 Crab meat ball
#5 Stir fry sawi
#6 Fried glass noodle
putting on a high expectation, I felt de rice cake lacked de "wok hei" and wasn't de best I've eaten. fried ojien has juicy and acceptably big oysters but it was just ordinary. I didn't like their signature crab meat ball to be honest. these deep fried meatballs mimicking crab claw (I supposed?) were actually kinda bland it was just meat coated with fuchuk. ohmy and they should really do something on their diluted and tasteless chilli sauce! I would recommend congee because it was flavourful, and smooth. de shredded gingers, and onions seemed to complete everything.

#6 Mee Sua ---highly recommended
de only thing you need to remember was perhaps de mee sua. it is a soft noodle served with shrimps, pork lard, shredded fried eggs, peanuts, and some vegetables. you need to request for seaweed (must-add). I only like this dish and I bet everyone does!

END

Comments