SDC Coffee House | Jalan Mendaling, Kajang


I have heard about this newly opened cafe in town and decided to pay a visit on Christmas. this coffee shop has a small layout and limited seating space, perhaps accommodating a group comfortably up to 4. de place is easily accessible by mrt. good location and you'll find it right in front of de Stadium MRT station exit.


from upper left and clockwise:
#1 Flat White (top)
#2 Barista signature - Earl Grey ---recommended
#3 SDC All Day Breakfast RM10.90
#4 Nasi Lemak with Curry Chicken RM10.90
for food, nasi lemak was mediocre considering de fact that I'm able to find similar and more delicious ones around de area. they also have nasi lemak with fried chicken but available only on weekends seriously they should reconsider to make it available at least on public holidays because everyone likes fried chicken. de all day breakfast was another let down. scrambled eggs were too moist (a lil runny) and not fluffy. with de affordable price I understand survival in Kajang no offence but I personally think sausage and ham/bacon are de soul of breakfast and quality impacts taste. big breakfast is expensive for a reason. 

food aside, their coffees were served with pretty latte art. nevertheless, flat white was bland and did not provide de caffeine kick (it must be de beans or milk to coffee ratios or... I don't know ask barista). I'm glad that I've tried barista signature and this is something that I would probably recommend. I was given 2 options and I chose earl grey with coffee over coconut mint. de coffee didn't come soapy and gave a nice earl grey after taste without masking de coffee aroma. it surprised me and I really enjoyed it. 

hope to see some improvements!

END

Comments