Ten Hup Chee Cheong Fun 天合香港豬腸粉 | Jalan Changkat, Kajang (behind Kajang Wet Market)


I remember visiting this place long time ago because I did not fancy too much about its CCF, hence de rare visit. but lately it became my new old favourite. it's either this place got improved drastically over time (without my knowing) or ageing actually changes my taste buds. 

#1 CCF (mixed pork and prawns) ---recommended
adjusted to de local taste, this is probably de best HK CCF we loved in Kajang because it was also part of our childhood memories. drenched in their secret light soy sauce, together in combination with fried shallots topping and chili it make a comfort breakfast food.

from left and clockwise:
#2 Charsiew Wanton Noodle
#3 Claypot Lou Shu Fun ---recommended
#4 Cantonese Yee Mee 
besides CCF, they have various types of noodles available in de restaurant too. my personal favourite would be de Claypot Loh Shu Fun. 


what about you?

END

Comments